PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698 ( KVKK )
INFORMATION AND INFORMATION TEXT
Our company pays utmost attention to the processing and protection of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) within the scope of its field of activity.
This clarification text has been prepared by our company as the data controller within the scope of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Obligation of Illumination with Article 10 of the Law. Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law; Policies created to cover customers, potential customers, suppliers, service providers, managers and employees, business partners, company partners, company employees, employee candidates, trainees, visitors, employees of public institutions and organizations, private law legal entities and relevant third parties, and hereby we inform you with the lighting text.
Soletex Teknik Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (Işıktepe OSB Mahallesi Brown Cadde 3. Sokak No: 3 Nilüfer Bursa Turkey, Tax Office: Nilüfer, Tax Number: 7730709041, Trade Registry No: 83356, Mersis No: 0773070904100001); It processes your personal data as “Data Controller” defined in Article 3 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
2.FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED:
Your personal data is processed within the scope of company activities in accordance with the 4th, 5th, 6th articles of the Law and the relevant legislation for the following purposes:
- In terms of customers, maintaining commercial business processes, ensuring customer satisfaction, fulfilling customer demands and complaints, performing payment transactions, maintaining advertising, marketing and campaign activities, offering our products and services to customers, potential customers and business partners, in this context, fulfillment of our obligations
- In terms of customers, suppliers, business partners, execution of the company's finance and accounting, administrative, legal, technical business processes, recommending our products and services, customer, portfolio management, improving product and service quality, communication, audit, control, risk management, advertising, campaign carrying out its activities
- To make necessary notifications to courts, arbitral tribunals, mediators, judicial authorities, relevant public institutions and organizations, to fulfill legal obligations, in accordance with legal regulations
- In terms of employees, employee candidates; Planning and executing human resources processes, fulfilling job application processes, creating personal files for employees, fulfilling financial, accounting, administrative and financial obligations, fulfilling the job placement processes of the employee candidate, performing the intern placement and internship processes of the interns, company wages determination of policy
- Making and performing the contracts that the company has made or will make with its customers, potential customers, suppliers, service providers, employees and consultants with whom it has legal relations, and related third parties
- The obligation of the company to prove as evidence in legal disputes with third parties
- To ensure the communication and communication with the real and legal persons with whom the company has legal relations, to ensure the corporate quality of the company, to ensure the transaction security of the related persons, to use our website regarding company activities, to provide communication through company contact information
- Ensuring the control of the company's buildings and annexes, physical security, company building entrances and exits
- Making and following sales transactions related to our products and services, performing operations related to the management of the shipment process, developing the products and services offered, maintaining corporate development activities
- Providing export and import business related to our products and services, making and monitoring domestic and international sales transactions, management of the shipment process, customs procedures, foreign trade processes
- Employment contract with employees, within the scope of company benefit, ensuring attendance and control through face recognition systems within the scope of personnel attendance control system, monitoring of personnel's attendance processes
- PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA:
In line with the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data written below is processed, limited to company activities.
- Your identity information (For employees, employee candidates, your identity number, name and surname, place and date of birth, mother and father name, spouse, child, family affinity information, marital status, gender, passport, permit, residence permit, marriage certificate, driver document, vehicle license document, other identity information on your official identity documents you shared, other shared identity information)
- Your contact information (for all relevant personal data owner; phone numbers, contact address, e-mail address, cap address information for customers, suppliers)
- Your location information (for all relevant personal data owners; address, location information)
- Personal Information (In terms of employees, employment contract, education, diploma information, certificate information, SGK employment, exit declaration, GSS entry information, AGI form information, dependents, spouse, child proximity information, family members' birth registration information, job embezzlement certificate, employment certificate, resignation, termination, severance and notice payroll, salary payroll information, disciplinary investigation information, SGK registry number, service breakdown, resume information, leave information, personnel performance evaluation reports, work accident information, job information in the application form, reference, information, Bank account information, IBAN number information, personal information written on the job application form for employee candidates)
- Legal Transaction Information (Personal information in correspondence with judicial authorities, arbitration committees, mediators, courts, prosecutors' offices, enforcement offices, correspondence with other judicial authorities, case and enforcement file information, other legal transaction information for the persons who have legal contact with the Company)
- Transaction Security Information (IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information)
- Customer, supplier, service provider transaction information (Name, Surname, TC No, tax number, tax office, foreign identity number, passport information, address, location, e-mail information, telephone contact information, bank account information, check, promissory note, credit card, payment information such as mail order, finance, invoice, delivery note, power of attorney information, signature circular, marketing, transaction security, risk management information)
- Physical Venue Security Information (Customer, potential customer, supplier, service providers, managers and employees, company partners, company employees, employee candidates, trainees, entrance and exit camera recording information of visitors and relevant third parties)
- Financial Information (In terms of customers, suppliers; invoice, tax identification number, tax office, credit card information, bank account number, IBAN number, balance sheet information, financial performance information, credit and risk information, asset information, bank account information, current account information , policy information, financial information notified to public institutions and organizations, bank account information in terms of employees, trainees, company shareholders, IBAN number, statements, other financial information)
- Professional experience information (In terms of employees, trainees, employee candidates, education information, diploma information, working life, reference information, courses attended, in-service training information, certificates, driver's license information, other information in the notified forms)
- Visual Records (In terms of the person concerned; the photo information on the completed, printed forms, documents and official identity documents, the photos taken when necessary within the scope of job application and company activities, your photos used and shared on the company website, our social media accounts or third party social media channels. , your footage from camera recordings)
- Health Information (Health status information written in job application forms for employees and employee candidates, health reports for employees, health tests, blood group information, personal health and physical disability status information, health board reports, internships for interns shared blood group, health information on file and documents)
- Information on Criminal Conviction and Security Measures (Criminal record for employees, convicts for employees and employee candidates, interns, judicial status information),
- Information on surveys, complaints or requests submitted through the website, social media accounts or call services, and the actions taken during the evaluation and management process,
- Biometric information (Facial recognition for employees as part of personnel attendance control)
- Information obtained through corporate call services, your personal information obtained by e-mail, letter or other communication tools.
- User name, password, personal information filled in the system electronically recorded through the B2B Sales System made available to customers and dealers on the company website
- TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Within the scope of company activities, your personal data specified in this clarification text; To be limited to the purposes specified in article 2; to our employees of the relevant unit, company partners/shareholders, domestic business partners, suppliers, service providers such as legal, financial and tax consultants, customs administration, customs consultancy, auditors, real and private legal entities, banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, It can be transferred to authorized public institutions and organizations such as tax offices, social security institution, ministries, judicial authorities, limited to the personal data processing conditions and specified purposes specified in Article 8 of the Law.
- DATA TRANSFER TO ABROAD:
4/2 of the KVK Law. In accordance with the principles regulated in Article 5 of the Law, by obtaining explicit consent when necessary. , 6/3. In the cases stipulated in Articles of Association, without seeking explicit consent, after the declaration of foreign countries with sufficient protection to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”) pursuant to the rules in Article 9 of the Law, only persons and organizations residing in these countries are determined and announced that there is no adequate protection. Made for countries, provided that the data controllers in Turkey and the relevant foreign country undertake an adequate protection in writing and that the necessary permissions are obtained from the KVK Board in terms of the relevant transfer. In this context, your personal information may be transferred abroad within the scope of your legal relationship and activity with our Institution, within the limits stipulated by the Law No
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASONS OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION:
Your personal data; Filling in oral, written or electronic forms, creating personal files, establishing and performing contracts, processing financial and social rights, accounting information, purchasing, marketing, planning, export, import, quality and processing of data within the scope of corporate development activities , visiting company buildings and attachments, website, calling our call services, using face recognition system, using closed-circuit video camera recording system, fully or partially automated via our website, social media accounts, e-mail, telephone communication channels, or It is collected by non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system.
Your personal data; As a rule, it is processed based on the explicit consent of the person concerned. In addition, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of contracts between our company and third natural and legal persons, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, it is necessary for the company to fulfill its legal obligations, the personal data has been made public by the data subject himself, Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of the data subject, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, and it is clearly envisaged in the laws, based on the legal reasons, Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, the Obligation of Disclosure. 5/1-h. It is processed and collected in accordance with the article.
- RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA OWNER (RIGHT OF APPLICATION):
Your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 "regulating the rights of the person concerned"; According to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, as a data controller, Soletex Teknik Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi Işıktepe OSB Mahallesi Brown Cadde 3.Sokak No:3 Nilüfer Bursa Turkey in person, by filling in the APPLICATION FORM on our website or in writing at info@soletex You can send it by sending an e-mail to .com, by sending an e-mail registered to firstname.lastname@example.org Registered Electronic Mail (KEP), through a notary public or by the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.